Shop Green. Play Green.
Arc Thrift Stores Sweepstakes
No purchase required to enter or win
- ELIGIBILITY: The Shop Green. Play Green, arc Thrift Stores Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the Colorado who have reached the age of 21 years at time of entry. Employees of arc Thrift Stores their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent and related companies and agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by arc Thrift Stores 12345 W. Alameda Pkwy, Suite 111, Lakewood, CO 80228 (the “Sponsor”).
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time on April 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time on April 22, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
- TO ENTER: Visit earthdayatarc.com or scan QR code on marketing to be directed to the online entry site. Enter required registration information to receive one (1) entry. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY.
- PRIZE DRAW: Every properly submitted entry will be included in the “Daily Prize” drawing. A total of twenty-two (22) Daily Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing to be conducted at the end of the Entry Period. The Daily Entry Period ends each day at 11:59:59 p.m. MST. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency whose decision(s) on all matters related to the drawing are final. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to deliver the prize via email provided to the winner within ten (10) day from the conclusion of the Entry Period. If prize is deemed undeliverable based in entry information, or winner is disqualified per these Official Rules, an alternate potential winner will be selected in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received.
- PRIZE(S) Twenty-Two (22). Each winner will receive one (1) Twenty-Five Dollar arc Thrift Stores gift certificate.
- LIMIT: ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON during the Entry Period. The Daily Prize is not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another Prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. All expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of Prize winner. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of the Prize.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, voice, likeness and country of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion, in any media throughout the world, without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, or any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless arc Thrift Stores, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent and related companies, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing or other errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Released Parties are not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Colorado. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado.
- SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To obtain the name of the winner(s) after May 12, 2022 visit www.earthdayatarc.com.